The sale is just days away and we are getting so excited at the studio. It kind of feels Santa's workshop, but with better music and way better looking craft's people. We've made our schedule for the week and hopefully have remembered all the little things that need doing so you'll have a pleasant time while you're here. According to my dashboard weather forecaster, it isn't going to rain, yah.
Here is a list of answers to some of your questions and some tips to make things go easier for you.
2. First come, first serve. Line up in order that you arrive, don't join your friends at the front of the line, be courteous to the people who have been waiting way longer than you.
3. You can still Vote for your favourite charity at the sale.
4. Stuff and Shop. Bring your own tote bag, it will makes shopping so much easier for you.
5. All sales are final. No haggling, chances are we know about the hole in the item... that's why its on sale.
6. Have fun! Celebrate the first day of Spring! with a new outfit.
Tomorrow we will announce the lucky winner of out 'leave a comment on our blog contest'.